eASY
Welcome to eASY SMANSA's forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eASY
Welcome to eASY SMANSA's forum!
eASY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Introduction Topic for eASYsmansa PERISAI KSATRIA Batch!

+3
dindamundakir
icamumtaza
indigofiz
7 posters

Go down

Official Introduction Topic for eASYsmansa PERISAI KSATRIA Batch! Empty Official Introduction Topic for eASYsmansa PERISAI KSATRIA Batch!

Post by indigofiz 14th August 2011, 19:03

So I was looking on this forum, and turned out it was revived. It's aliveeee! Official Introduction Topic for eASYsmansa PERISAI KSATRIA Batch! 810156456

But when I skip thru the new posts, it's all from people I dunno Official Introduction Topic for eASYsmansa PERISAI KSATRIA Batch! 2097682944. And I realized that I'm an alumni already lols. But then again, I am eager to get to know all of the new members of my big family, and I bet all *if not some* of the people from my batch too. Soooo, I figured we have to introduce ourselves to the green leaves, we hope that we can get to know you all better, and we can help you in the future. Official Introduction Topic for eASYsmansa PERISAI KSATRIA Batch! 1666600104

Dear Perisai Ksatria batch, please do introduce yourselves in this topic with the format of one or more descriptive paragraph about yourself. It have to include name, position that you held back in your eASY days, hobby, and a little description about your life in eASY. Thankyou XD

*Oh, and your twitter and facebook account also!

Well, here we are so far:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by indigofiz on 16th August 2011, 17:25; edited 8 times in total
indigofiz
indigofiz

http://brilliantidiocy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Official Introduction Topic for eASYsmansa PERISAI KSATRIA Batch! Empty Re: Official Introduction Topic for eASYsmansa PERISAI KSATRIA Batch!

Post by icamumtaza 14th August 2011, 20:19

hello people! I'm annisa lalitya mumtaza but you can simply call me ica Very Happy
I'm the external deputy of eASY 09/10. I like reading, listening to the music, tweeting #eh, and sleeping :p so be nice to me, ok?
my life in eASy was awesome! I had so much fun in eASy and I hope you guys feel the same way too Wink
and I miss eASY a loooottttt!!!!!!!! I missbeing 'hedon' with other eASY member #fail wkwkwk
aaaand please take care of my little sister, aqila whahaha

I think that's all from me. be nice to me, won't you? Wink

icamumtaza

Back to top Go down

Official Introduction Topic for eASYsmansa PERISAI KSATRIA Batch! Empty Re: Official Introduction Topic for eASYsmansa PERISAI KSATRIA Batch!

Post by indigofiz 14th August 2011, 22:07

Ah, okay, my turn!

Hello eASY, how are you all! As most of you probably already know *from my shameless advertisment on one of your pre-LMT session* my name is Hafizh Adi Prasetya, ex de Facto Coordinator of ED 2010, semi-Coordinator of EF and IN 2010, and de Jure Coordinator of IN 2010. Lols, seriously, am not exaggarating. Official Introduction Topic for eASYsmansa PERISAI KSATRIA Batch! 4053738750 Back in my days, eASY was not as organized as it is now, some of the coordinators were inactive, so I have to cover for them. Well, I do it mostly cause I enjoyed being with eASY, and I consider eASY as my second family. Official Introduction Topic for eASYsmansa PERISAI KSATRIA Batch! 263343428 My time in eASY was the best time of my highschool life, for one reasons and another, and I bet it will be your best time too :3.

My hobbies... maybe mostly musics and movies. I dig all kinds of musics, mostly western and eastern tho, not Indonesia #gapunyanasionalisme. Feel free to ask me about the latest Billboard hits or anything. And movies! I used to be the one who's always asking eASY to do eGTC back then, altho not everytime everyone is interested *record: eGTC with only 3 people Official Introduction Topic for eASYsmansa PERISAI KSATRIA Batch! 2150982279 #sad* Oh and debating! I was active in English Debating and planning to keep it in college, so if you have any question about English Debating feel free to ask Official Introduction Topic for eASYsmansa PERISAI KSATRIA Batch! 1666600104

That's it I guess Official Introduction Topic for eASYsmansa PERISAI KSATRIA Batch! 2191158065

Anyway, for non Perisai Ksatria Batch, feel free to ask questions or even just say hi to us in this topic Very Happy
indigofiz
indigofiz

Back to top Go down

Post by dindamundakir 15th August 2011, 12:54

Hello people, I'm Dinda, I was an IN member of eASY 08 - 10. I like reading, doodling, drawing, sketching, anything to do with arts, really Very Happy and I'm currently studying at a university in Bandung.

Description about my life in eASY? Weeeeell to tell the truth, I was mostly kind of... uh, 'busied' with other... stuffs (sleeping, doodling, spacing out etc). DON'T be like that guys, except if you do want to be half-zombie like me Very Happy I wished I'd been really active in eASY though Neutral because in eASY, you get more than just a regular english club. You get a family, you get to learn how to organize & manage events, and you get to have loads of fun too! Even me, as a sometimes-there-sometimes-not kind of member had tons of fun during eASY. Imagine how much fun (AND experience) you'd get if you're active. Tons of tons, possibly.

So, newbie peoples, all I'm saying is go join eASY and actively participate in it. And that's all from me Very Happy

twitter: dindamundakir
facebook: Dinda Mundakir
aaand! deviantart: schabear *shameless self-promotion ohohoho*

dindamundakir

http://grizzlyontherun.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by alvi 15th August 2011, 15:25

hellooo eASY rangers!!!

well,let me introduce myself, my name is Aliviani Ayu Larashati but you can call me Alvi. I'm quite famous in eASY because my cuteness #slapped. I'm the representative of EF division 09/10 and the head of Enthusiastic Goes 2. I love reading,singing,dancing,sleeping,breathing and blablabla Very Happy
my life in eASY?? well, it's one of the best time in my life.I found a lot of funny and asik people in eASY. and right now I miss eASY like hell. I still can't find a great family like eASY here. I also nominated and won as the most crunchy or "terenyah" in eASY's farewell party.

I think that's all,
keep up you spirit, keep up your work #eh
KEEP ROCK & ROLL eASY RANGERS!!!!

twitter : @alviiii
facebook : Aliviani Ayu Larashati
tumblr : lummyme.tumblr.com

alvi

Back to top Go down

Post by akatsukifrost 15th August 2011, 16:18

Hello. Long time no see eASY Very Happy

My name is Sande Harsa. I was the Intern Deputy of eASY 09/10. My life in eASY won't be described enough if I explain it here *bilang aja males ngetik*. Anyway, little bio: I'm currently studying at Trinity College, University of Melbourne. So if you want to study abroad or maybe you just want to ask something, feel free to ask, I may know a thing or two Wink. Simply I want to encourage you guys to study abroad! Very Happy

P.S.: I probably won't be there for the LMT *booooo*, so don't ask "eh a sande yang mana sih? pengen ketemu niiih :3" <--- no one will probably ask this anyway, except if the person is a little bit crazy...

Last words:
SEMANGKA!! SEMANGAT KAKAK!

twitter: @akatsukifrost

akatsukifrost

Back to top Go down

Post by male 16th August 2011, 08:31

Wow, so we have a new cute banner up there? And we also have a favicon and division registration notice! Awesome!

Ok, so let's get things started, huh? My name is Maleakhi Misael Sutanto. I doubled as both eASY Administrator 2009-2010 and de facto Coordinator of International Network (I shared this position with Hafizh above due to certain circumstances which was made quite clear in his post). Sometimes I also work in some administrative issues and human resources development. I am proud to say that I was pretty active in competitions, along with Hafizh, Ica, and later on (if he posted), Ami, as part of the XQS. My recently revived hobby is listening to the music. I also love reading, researching, browsing and surfing, talking, having an argument, doing Model United Nations, consulting and acting as an amateur counselor, playing computer and card games, hanging out, and going to the karaoke and movies. I used to be a twitter maniac, but recently my tweeting frequency have significantly decreased.

My life in eASY was awesome. eASY is not merely an English club and you should be proud of being an active member. I was pretty much involved in the serious part of eASY (from mediation to paper works), but I can testify that eASY always recharged my fun meter almost all the time. So, if you think that eASY is draining you out, you need to indulge yourself more into it, and you'll eventually realize that eASY is perhaps the most liberal, accepting, and exciting club in SMANSA, because I, myself, am not the most likable person, yet, I found that eASY's atmosphere always pushed its members to develop and - the most important part - have fun! Regarding Alvi's remarks about the senior awards, I won the Cruelest Senior Award on the Farewell Party.

Well, to keep it short, you can actually find out more about me in my facebook account's info page (you can get my number, e-mail address, Twitter and Skype account, websites, and many other infos there). If anyone of you want to add me, please send me a notice message, else I'll ignore you.
male
male
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by indigofiz 16th August 2011, 17:29

Hyaaaa, the thread is getting merrier! Lols, I invite all of you eASY members non PK to go ask a question about us Smile). It's like we're introducing ourselves to walls #PLAK.

And for PK batch, do tell any trivia here. Starting with me:

- Sande has the annoying habit of calling himself handsome -__- #PLAK #ditaboksande

Now you go!
indigofiz
indigofiz

Back to top Go down

Post by alvi 17th August 2011, 05:32

- Hafizh always proud of his smooth hair

alvi

Back to top Go down

Post by indigofiz 17th August 2011, 11:23

^^^^ my hair is REALLY soft and silky you know -___-

- Alvi can create dry jokes instantly, she's the queen of dry jokes =)). Example: Rumus trigonometri apa yang soswit? Jawabnya cos.

Cos you're amazing, just the way you are~

#kabur

Ini anak PK ngerusuh sendiri deh =))
indigofiz
indigofiz

Back to top Go down

Post by akatsukifrost 17th August 2011, 16:04

- Hafizh has a crush on the current chairlady of eASY. Well maybe more than a crush.... hmmm heck, just see his twitter avatar then you can see.

akatsukifrost

Back to top Go down

Post by indigofiz 17th August 2011, 19:20

^^^^ Wogh, tuduhan tanpa bukti Official Introduction Topic for eASYsmansa PERISAI KSATRIA Batch! 2097682944 . In my defense, gw iseng Official Introduction Topic for eASYsmansa PERISAI KSATRIA Batch! 4053738750

- eASY's Chairperson of 2010, Ayip Fahmi likes to sniff and play with people's hair.

Which reminds me, mana si Ayip Official Introduction Topic for eASYsmansa PERISAI KSATRIA Batch! 2191158065 . Oh another trivia:

- He's also not very good with internet thingie like forum, Y!M, etc. Official Introduction Topic for eASYsmansa PERISAI KSATRIA Batch! 277638789
indigofiz
indigofiz

Back to top Go down

Post by alvi 17th August 2011, 20:41

- Sande has really thick moustache Official Introduction Topic for eASYsmansa PERISAI KSATRIA Batch! 810156456

alvi

Back to top Go down

Post by indigofiz 17th August 2011, 20:57

^^^^ THAT =)).
- And he's somehow uncomfortable with it so he shaves it from time to time lawls. TAPI JADINYA ANEH KALO DICUKUR HAHAHAHA
indigofiz
indigofiz

Back to top Go down

Post by selleh 18th August 2011, 19:19

hello there, seniors from Perisai Ksatria batch~ Very Happy
I'm from pre-batch 13 want to say thank you for being active in the forum~ *hearts hearts*
I hope this will help us reduce our PPs...
anyway, I hope the seniors will enjoy your stay here *kayak penginapan, eeh...
Official Introduction Topic for eASYsmansa PERISAI KSATRIA Batch! 2317702173
as for the senior who said the banner is cute, please give him a big hug! Very Happy
selleh
selleh

http://www.sellleh.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by indigofiz 18th August 2011, 22:13

^^^^ FINALLY A JUNIOR! MARI KITA BULLY #PLAKS
Lol I didn't realize that posting will reduce your PPs, maybe we should stop posting eh, PK #plaks.

- I am an annoying person #thingsweallknow

Are you sure you want to give Male a big hug =)). Terserah lu juga sih =))

- Ami is way more huggable than Male

#PLAKS
indigofiz
indigofiz

Back to top Go down

Post by selleh 18th August 2011, 22:56

Eh... I kind of regret my decision now... ( =A=)...
*sulking in the corner*
I don't know, maybe if the forum gets crowded the seniors will motivated to reduce the PPs of pre-batch 13? Very Happy
Official Introduction Topic for eASYsmansa PERISAI KSATRIA Batch! 263343428
free hugs are free \(=w=)/
selleh
selleh

http://www.sellleh.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by indigofiz 23rd August 2011, 06:53

No regret kiddo >Smile. You're in and you can't get out =))

Naaah, aren't your batch's post is the only thing that will reduce PPs? Enak amat kita yang ngepost pp kalian yang dikurangin #plaks.

Anywho, nice to meet ya, you have decent English there, YOU SHOULD JOIN DEBATE! #PLAK #PROMOSI

- I am a debater.
indigofiz
indigofiz

Back to top Go down

Post by male 23rd August 2011, 13:54

SCANDAL ALERT!!! Dang, I was six days late with the scandal and, yeah, the previous the Chairperson is not really good with technology, but I'll try to get him to the new members Smile

And selleh, yeah, I'm well aware of the slight contribution I gave your batch (because I counted it last year) and I genuinely did not bother to check the posters. As long as there's new post, it will count. However, I don't know about @atitfufufu's regulations. Hope she does not be picky on PRPs. Anyway, good luck for the last half of the regeneration period! Congrats with your mix event (e-Charity, Busy, reunion, etc.) Smile
male
male
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down